Devote is always seeking out the very best creative thinkers. We are a multidisciplinary brand and design consultancy, so we are always on the lookout for graphic designers, UX and interactive designers, writers, photographers, editors, account leaders, project managers, social media specialists, and content strategists. At Devote, we see creativity as a gift to be used to impact the lives of others. In our work and in our relationships, we seek to serve and solve challenges through holistic means. So we are on the lookout creative and strategic minds who strive to create better, more endearing, and more significant human experiences.
In truth and beauty, and for the common good
To apply, send a (brief) cover letter, resume, and sample work to email@example.com.
Columbia, South Carolina
An account executive at Devote embraces clients and consumers as partners in the process of developing and stewarding brand strategy and marketing communications, using client input and personal industry understanding at every stage of the process to inform and inspire creative ideas, and guide and validate the resulting holistic branding and marketing initiatives. An account executive interacts with creative and interactive development teams; media planning and buying team; client stakeholders and marketing executives. This person will have a high level of client contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during client calls and in-person meetings. Additionally, an account executive will serve as a project manager for client branding and marketing initiatives, serving on behalf of the clients needs and informing project goals alongside the creative team. An account executive at Devote must possess a love of writing. Experience in creative writing, journalistic writing, social media copy development, and web copy development will set this individual apart from other industry professionals.
A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields is required: Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Science or Business Administration. This position will 2-3 years experience with an interactive agency, advertising agency, PR firm, or large corporation, focusing on brand management, marketing strategy, and/or the promotion of strategic business initiatives. An Account Executive needs to have strong presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong organizational skills; and dynamic leadership abilities.
• Organizes account planning activities and defines project challenges.
• Links branding and advertising to broader business objectives.
• Works with creative teams to manage a project from start to finish.
• Oversees implementation of approved plans and strategies.
• Creates and manages relationships with clients and their staff.
• Works collaboratively with agency personnel, client personnel and management, and with
consumers when they are involved in the creative process.
• Brings an understanding of customer relationship management and relationship marketing
concepts to agency process.
• Is familiar with all types of online and new media, and with the breadth of traditional media
(radio, TV, outdoor, direct mail, print, etc.).
Reports to the VP of Accounts.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columbia, South Carolina
Devote is seeking a graphic designer to join a group of creatives in developing holistic brand and marketing programs for a variety of clients.
• Providing art direction and/or design concepts for branding and marketing projects and campaigns for our clients.
• Working with a copywriter or creative director as a team to pair visual concepts and directions with strategy.
• Providing headlines or copy direction as requested or necessary.
• Providing a second tier of creative direction and critique for other designers
• Providing creative support during pitches, presentations, and client kickoffs.
• Participating in and/or leading conceptual exercises.
• Participation in the production process. This means prepping your own work for press or development, thoughtful selection of materials, and ongoing support throughout production.
• Providing art direction for print and digital pieces, content (photography, film, stories, audio), environmental design, and more.
• Participating in the selection of design elements, papers, materials, vendors, talent, freelancers, etc to fulfill the production of each project.
• Meeting all assigned deadlines
• Assisting with new business presentations as requested Candidates should have excellent working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
Adobe Creative Suite
Designers report to the Creative Director
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.